YD25 EGR mod query - have searched

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smithbro

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Before I start - I have done many searches and because of the nature of the search engine here (doesn't accept 'yd25 egr' etc), and the D22 having several engines, I haven't been able to find a 100% answer to my question.

I've just picked up a 2011 D22 that runs a YD25. Want to do the EGR block-off mod. Other than the plate, do I need to re-route any vacuum lines at the same time?

Cheers

Alex

egr.png

$_12.JPG

Depending on what type of plate your using may be different, this is for Vic4x4s egr plate.

You can make it for less, but for $15 free post, you can't go wrong.

eBay link: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Nissan-F...=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item43c2793534

i've never actually looked to see if the intake butterfly on the 2.5 needs tweaking. would be good if someone could fit boost gauges before and after it and see what the pressure drop across it is.

Thank you, I actually ordered exactly that item off ebay last night!

Awesome. I've bought a couple myself, I could make them at work but they'd be cut with a grinder maybe bent ect. Atleast these are straight and laser cut to give it a factory look.

Back