YD25: is it really a dog?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but all brands have their issues, you could suffer an premature blow out in all models. I've heard of hundreds of people who have suggested the rubber wears off the bottom and they are only over taken by the number of people who have reported cracked leather in all models. It's a mind field of issues and then there are those with Reeboks who have reported aglet issues, you can fix them with after market laces but it's still something you have to budget for

Just be a good little apeman, buy the missus whatever she wants and stuff the kid.

Kids need to harden the fcuk up anyway, we used to sit in the back of a little 2 door Corolla when we were teenagers and every bit as tall as your kid. Parents need to harden the fcuk up too, fancy buying a car based on how comfortable the kids will be.

Can't he flap his abnormally long arms and fly because walking just means you will have to buy more shoes and as shown above that creates yet another can of worms.

But if he evolves the ability to fly overnight then we'll all have to rethink the time-scales at which natural selection works - & that sounds like it'll be a lot harder than choosing a new truck!

Have you been reading this thread? Choosing a truck is more painful than pulling teeth without anesthesia.

I read every single post in this thread. Absolutely fantastic. It had facts, hear, drama and jokes!! The whole package.

... And hears my two cents:
I love my new d22. Great economy, comfy and tows with ease. My cousin also has a pathy with yd25, and it is awesome. Leather and all the bells and whistles and he tows 3T every day to work. Not even the leather the leather has succumbed to the life of the tradie.
Remember if you buy new, timing chain (if it fails) will be covered under warranty. ( buy the extended warranty for an extra 1000)

And have heaps of fun in your new rig.

A 'fact' is a small, hairy creature which crawls across the balls of a flea.

But I hardly see what fauna has to do with timing chains. For goodness sake, stay on topic will you!

Back