Zd30 engine number

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fat801

Reaction score
zd30 engine numbers stamped on the head?? Wtf just rebuilt my grenade and took ute to get registered passed blue slip with flying colours until it came to sending off the e check. Mechanic rang me saying that I had no engine number. Is there anywhere on actual block that an engine number is stamped ???:pissedoff::pissedoff:

Funny u should mention that, i noticed when i had a new head put on the engine number went with the old head!

I always wondered if it would cause any problems later on or if the number was stamped on the block somewhere.

zkk0m8.png

All the info I can find says its stamped on head. Stupid move by Nissan if that's only place it is. And yea don't let it get to blue slip stage

Cheers stelianos I'm emailing this to bloke I bought head off as he laughed at me when I said I think it was on head not block

Theres a nice shiny flat spot on the head (blank space where number should be stamped), prehaps take it to someone and get the original number engraved or stamped.

Latest posts

Back