ZD30 Intercooler Kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommy222220_0

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Been contemplating building a w/a intercooler kit for the Nav for a while now and after some research...

IMAG0195.jpg

It's based around a frozenboost w/a i'c from the states. (ali pipes still need to be cut to size)

Idea is that its a whole intake system, designed to work as a whole package. It removes the restrictive black flexi hose from airbox - turbo, while keeping the intake length as short as possible to reduce lag (associated with front mount systems).

I would recomend replacing the std airbox with one from a 1hz 80 series (http://navara.asia/showthread.php?t=1942) for even better performance.

Made to work with all snorkel configerations.

Will require the fuel filter to be relocated to the other side of the engine bay. (very easy see pic below)

01122009.jpg

Would anyone on here be interested in a kit like this? If so how much would you expect to pay?

Testing will be carried out after Xmas - probably be ready for orders round easter if there's an interest.

Last edited:
looks good.
however radiator doesn't look big enough and no point having a rad cap on it. do a remote fill cap. radiator you should be able to get locally easy enough.

My System has the radiator cap on the top of the heat exchanger which is the highest point. Otherwise you will not be able to bleed the air out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Also make sure you fit a thermo fan to the radiator. Mine runs off a pressure switch that kicks in at about 5psi. That way it is t running all the time and drawing power, especially at start up. Could just use a manual switch as well but just need to remember to turn it on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

What sort of price are you gonna slap on that? Ive been looking at water to air kits and seen some around the 4 - 500 mark.

Latest posts

Back