ZD30 reference document

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jado78

Reaction score
G'day guys, just wondering if anybody had a working link for the ZD30 reference document. I cant seem to access any of the links that work except for the patrol forum which states I need 25 posts to access? Or possibly could someone email me a copy, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers, Jado

do you have a patrol or terrano?
the doc doesn't really apply to the navara zd30 as its mostly the patrol gear the navara doesn't have.

do you have a patrol or terrano?
the doc doesn't really apply to the navara zd30 as its mostly the patrol gear the navara doesn't have.

I was really looking for the oil catch can section from that manual.
Cheers, Jado

plenty on here about catch cans.
by memory the ref doc one is a home made pvc one. i don't recommend pvc when dealing with hot oil.

Ok thanks Tweak'e, Is it actually possible to buy one that doesnt need modification? Everything I read needs to be modified some how.
Cheers, Jado

Ask forefront industries on here mate, i can seem to find them on his ebay store but i bought the small one, it has a steel mesh filter and fits perfectly next to the fuel filter.

Ask forefront industries on here mate, i can seem to find them on his ebay store but i bought the small one, it has a steel mesh filter and fits perfectly next to the fuel filter.

Thanks Nick, do you happen to have his ebay store name?
Cheers, Jado

Back