New uca needed asap

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hooker67

Reaction score

PLEAE HELP

Need help on UCA as i have installed 50mm lift with a 50mm spacer and the UCA sit on the coil boot. I know i will need a new UCA but will this fix the problem or will they just have the bumpstops. I have installed new LCA bushes so camber adjustment is fine but the ride is s#*t house.
I have no problems with spending the money as it looks so good at that height and the clerance is what they should come out with stock. I have 600mm from ceter of weel to gard at the frount and 610mm at the rear.

should fit both thai and spain built i think, prg is the way to go but goodluck getting in contact with them, other than that monster rides should be bringing theirs out soon which will have camber adjustment on it aswell.

I have already sent an email just waiting for a reply. Might try again tomorrow as the PRg look the best.
ONLOCK what are you running for your 4'' lift

just bashing around on standard arms for the moment until monster rides is ready, iv tried the prg path and didnt get a response after a few emails so to me its not worth my money, rather just wait and give it to a local that i know will be a awesome product

The Monster Rides arms sound good Kyle, both of our cars sat at about the same hieght, Does he need a couple of D40's for R&D?

nah there already got that all sorted, there just making sure there 110% before they start selling them. there also going to be doing lift kits that include the arms

ONLOCK

Have you got there contact details as I would like to chase up Monster Rides as the web page is down for maintenance

Thanks

sorry havent got any contact details, i just speak to max from there on another forum. spoke to him again today and the d40 gear is still being tested at this stage but will hopefully be released early next year.

ONLOCK

Have you got there contact details as I would like to chase up Monster Rides as the web page is down for maintenance

Thanks

in the last month i haven't seen that site up.
i emailed max a few days ago he said check back towards end of the year.

Hey Fellas,

Just a quick post to let you guys know whats going on down our end in realtion to our D40 suspension kit.

We have so far got a 2.5 - 3" kit ready for the D40.
I'll post up the details on a separate thread...

http://www.navara.asia/d40-suspension-steering/11218-monster-rides-rekon-suspension-navara-d40.html#post132671

So far it only consists of the front coilovers and rear shocks.
The testing on the shock valving has been really successful and the guys with the kits are real happy.
We are currently working on a screw height adjustable coilover, as well as remote res and externall adjustable items as well. Maybe some product before Christmas... but more likely in the new year.

We are working on UCA's at the moment, I honestly have no idea when they will be finished. We have a few trucks we are working on development wise and it's a fight to get everything done ASAP.
Looking at both a uniball version and a factory style extended ball joint version as well.

Looking at a diff drop as well, but not sure if we will be successful with this, as the set up on the D40 is quite unique and offers some design challenges.

Anyway we really appreciate all the interest and encouragement... Hope to have a 3-4" kit ready early in the new year.
The kit will include bash plates and shackles as well.

Cheers
Matt

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back