duratracs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesegic29

Reaction score
hey everyone...

i bought a set of wrangler dura trac mud terrian tyres size 265/75/16 (32's)
and i've had them on my truck for about 8'000km now and have done two day trips and a weekend away 4 by 4ing (have only had my nav for three months now)...
they seem to be really good in the mud heaps of traction and in rocky conditions, no chunks have come off of them or no splits in the lugs...

but that's only my opinion and i have nothing else to compare with tyre wise...

has anyone had these tyres yet or know ofanyone that has i think they are pretty new on the market... just seeing wat people think of them...

I have set on mine mate and love them, thick walls on them, great in the mud and sand and as you say on rock. The tyres I had before held a lot of stones,These don't. I bought them as they were recommended to by my mate that's a ranger in the cape, they run them on there vehicles up there and wouldn't use anything else, but it's personal choice and funding.

oh thats good to here... not that i was doubting them or anything... in all the tyre chat that i've read since i got them not once have they come up in chat...

i thought they were a reasonable price considering some other brands were over $450 for the same size tyre...

and i forgot to mention real quite on road too and the tread on them looks pretty mean aswell ...

Latest posts

Back