Spare parts kit.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
So.....maybe your getting setup to take a bit of a tour, or just putting togather a set of spares to keep in the truck.....what would you put in your spare parts kit?

Hoses, belts, globes etc?

spare ZD30?? hhahaa

belt, fuses, hoses, hose clamps, tyre repair kit, and then wire, cable ties and electrical tape for everything else.

spare top and bottom rad hose, fan belt(s), oil filter,fuel filter,assorted tools,cable ties,reel of electrical cable,fuses,1st aid kit,10 litres of water, two or three extra wheel nuts and studs.

I got a spare belt behind the back seat, spare silicon hoses, clamps and way to much other crap that I cant think of.

Gotta get another radiator cap as a spare.

Dave.

normally i carry, socket set, spanner seat, fire extinguisher first aid kit, all recovery equipment,

depending on how big the trip is depends on how many spares i take, a small trip i dont even bother,
when i went to the cape last year oh my god i had spare's gallore.

oil diff engine,coolant, 2 spare cv's, degreeser, wd40, inox,wheel bearing greese, normally greese, spare hose's, fan belt's, clamps, spare airfilter's, spare snorkle filter's, turps.
zippy ties's, duck tape,oil filter, fuse's, assorted length's and size's of wire, electrical tape, electric rattle gun, 12 volt light, brake fluid, screw driver set.

needed the turps air filter's brake fluid and 2 hose clamps to hold the exhaust cause of broken mounts.

Iv got a spare fan belt, air and fuel filter, diff oil, engine oil, fuses galor, correct size spare tyre and tyre repair kit, 5L water, hose clamps but still to get some hoses yet. All fits pretty good behind the rear seat with the fire extinguisher and the first aid kit and plenty of other random stuff thats back there. The tool box with electrical stuff, sockets, spanners ect sits in the tray in the main toolbox there but have a hammer and shifter ready for quick access in the recovery gear tool box's at the back of the tray. I found that $20. supercheap galve tool boxes fit perfectly into the tray behind the wheel archs, so Iv put one on each side. The left side holds all the winch stuff (snatch block, tree trunk protector, extencion straps, shackles ect) and the snatch gear is on the other side(2x snatch straps, shakles, hammer, shifter, bridle ect). keeps it quick, smiple and clean when in the poo off road!.

Latest posts

Back