What DO you like about your Nav.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kitch76

Reaction score
Well instead of bagging the Nav's like the other thread I thought I'd start a GOOD BITS thread, as they cant be that bad as we all drive them

After my weekend run with a few of the guys I'm realy impressed how far you can push practicaly stock Navaras, one of the tracks we drove I was told by a member of the Caboolture 4WD club who came with us on the weekend, they would rate as extreem and we wouldn't have been allowed to go.

What do I like.

I like 99% about mine, just hated the factory shocks and sliders should be stock and that diesels get a weaker driveline.

Other then those I love it.

Dave.

-i'm lov'n the ZD30DDT engine!
-the oil catch tray beneath the oil filter assembly

what i like about the D22......

manual 4x4 selector lever
manual hubs
manual windows
payload and towing capacity
small vehicle size
good enough onroad handling
ok off road handling
ok turning circle

What I like:

It drives sooo well for a 4x4
Its power
Heaps of room (for a dual cab anyway)
the tie down system
big tub
6th gear for the highway
the lights in the mirrors that shine down
the fold up back seats
my bluetooth phone setup

I like that compared to my last car, a 91 SWB petrol Pajero, it feels like a friggin limousine.

its a different car, it's not the typical hilux which every dad, son and dog has.

the fact mine can beat a v8 turbo diesel cruiser ute in a drag.
there great to handle sideway's and great fun doing fishies and donut's in (Driving the navara has tought me to be a better driver)

i love donut's in navara's i swear they were built for them.

i love when people go how the f did a navara get up here, i.e camp road, club rally at cruiser park.

It's old and cheap. Parts are practically (sometimes literally) free. Therefore, I have zero fear of scratching it or breaking something.

Latest posts

Back