Wife wants to take Nav to westfields :-(

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mojo

Reaction score
I have run out of excuses, my shiny new navara will be driven to the local westfields tomorrow. I dread to think what it will come back like. My wife's honda is covered with trolly dints. Oh well, it's only a car :-(
What do i say ? No ? She wants to take it.......

she'll only do it once... they aren't the best to turn into small carspots :D

Run out and let a tyre down, then when you point it out to her say it will take ages to change over :p Tell her the spare is flat as well LOL.

Mine wont take my Navara anywhere near a westfields, too bloody big. I dont think it will fit under anyway with all the crap on top lol.

tell her its got a finger print anti theft device meaning only you can start it XD

or just take the battery out of the immobiliser, haha, that'll get her confused

lift it and then put barwork on it. If anyone tried to open there door on mine they just copped slider.

Let her take it this time but after the 17th 8 point turn just to get into one of those small spaces she might even ring you up to tell you to come and get it, shes catching the bus home....

No, your all wrong, she is now wants to take it every week.... I should not have taught her to drive manual when i first met her. Anyway, I think most of the dints on her car are from people opening doors, the Navara is a bit higher and has that side step that acts like a side strip.
Correct ? or just wishful thinking ?
I notice the d40's come with side strips, but i have yet to see a d22, i assume it does not need it.... (no dints this time around)

my d22 has about 8-10 door dings, from other cars. panels are made from softdrink cans i think. Sidesteps and height don't stop it. been quoted $300 to remove them all from 3 door panels. gonna do it sometime when i get a chance. hard to have car off the road for even a day

I was always nervous when my wife drove my Nav when it was new. But then I put the first ding on it by running into the mailbox. You can imagine how that went down. Now I wish I had let her drive it more so she could have put the first mark on it. Then all the ones I would have put on later wouldn't have mattered.

I have to ask to get my Nav back off my wife! Hasnt got one dint in it from the shopping cntr.... Lol People dont like to park next to dirty 4x4's.
Just cover it in Mud!

I was always nervous when my wife drove my Nav when it was new. But then I put the first ding on it by running into the mailbox. You can imagine how that went down. Now I wish I had let her drive it more so she could have put the first mark on it. Then all the ones I would have put on later wouldn't have mattered.

LOL, BRILLIANT!!!

just like me, i was all careful about not getting a scratch or mark on it, then i ran over one of them pedestrian white/red striped upside U things in the middle of islands.

put a nice dent in the left wing of my bullbar and a few scratches. wire brush, spray paint, jack to push the dent out, and its allllll gooood, haha

never again...

Latest posts

Back