Is it wrong to give kids toy guns?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guns for kids,,,good bad or whatever?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Get a grip

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Just heard some crap on the radio about it being wrong to give kids toy guns.
We pretty much all had toy guns as kids, none of my friends have turned out to be gunmen, how bout yours.
Is it right for Parents to impress their own fears on their kids in areas where the kids will end up being different from all the other kids?

oh and for those who thought it was real guns well not quite !!!

Oh and just for the record I had guns as a kid and real guns as an adult.
Guns dont kill people ,,,people kill people

Last edited:
way to many do gooders in this world pretty soon they wont be able to play with toy boats cause it offends asylum seekers or some shit

I had toy guns, also made wood guns. Nothing wrong with it at all. I now also own rifles. People try to shelter kids to much these days. I also got plenty of wooden spoons broken over my ass and smacked on the ass, nothing wrong with that either.

God dammit. I could not figure out what the question was so I thought you were asking "Guns for kids,,,good bad or whatever?" and I put "yes" as in "Why the F are there so many do gooders in this world who are scared of their own shadow" If a mod sees this can you please change my vote to suit my opinion.

It wasn't too many years ago that most kids had a real gun be it an air rifle or .22 to ping a few bunnies etc with. It is a sad relection of todays society that these issues even get to raise their ugly heads.

It's all these fuck wits that are home with nothing better to do, no real problems so they just bitch about shit like 4x4s being to high and bullbars might hurt if some one gets hit and toy guns being politically incorrect. They are destroying our free country . I had guns as a kid now own rifles and havnt even gone on a single killing spree. Well people anyway lol

I grew up shooting the air rifle in the back yard, no issue. Also in the day there were no gun safes, The old martini action 22 lived in the garage, And the shotgun and big bad semi auto 22 lived in my grandparents room, Screw them, When i was a kid we played in mud and made slingshots and sung christmas carols in school

oh and i bought a new air rifle a few years ago, Just for the kids to learn firearms safety and how to shoot, Now the boys use the 308

Dave you hit it on the head whats wrong with Aus today

they think its wrong for us to follow our own standards
"When i was a kid we played in mud and made slingshots and sung christmas carols in school "

and you turned out ok as did most of us

In some respects the fears some show are actually brainwashing from US tv shows.

Totally unfounded and non realistic in Aus
Hell thats why I want this country to stay just the same as it was when I grew up.

My grandmother made the statement that my grandfather was good enough to carry a gun for this country but was made to feel like a criminal to keep his gun license

what idiot would think its wrong?!?! i had them, now have real ones which i use responsibly, probably the greens behind this shit

I'm sick of this politically correct bullshit, all the bleeding heart cry babe soft cock civil lib's can all fry.
If they don't want their kids playing with things then fine, but don't tell me how too raise mine.
Just like last night on the new about banning smacking, as long as you don't belt the living crab out of them, sometimes they need a good kick in the ass too let them know what lines not too cross.

Latest posts

Back