Is it wrong to give kids toy guns?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guns for kids,,,good bad or whatever?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Get a grip

Votes: 25 51.0%

• Total voters
Nothin wrong with toy guns . I had them and look at me I havn't shot any one ......recently ....that you know about ......Moo hoo hoo ha ha ha :p

thats the whole problem with todays society....It's illegal to shoot fwits.

GRRRR

Aussie Frontier said:
OH&S
Stops dumb fukcs killing themselves
Let Mother nature have her way with fukctards

save us all heaps for dole payments

It's modern form of natural selection, dump shits go and do somethin stupid and get them selfs killed and anyone with half a brain lives too carry on the spices.

I am a sparky by trade and for 20 odd years we did everything live. These days they dont let them do anything live. Seems like they are taking away the respect that people should have for things.Young sparkies these days have no idea how we could ever do things live without killing ourselves.
Same goes for guns
Instead of teaching them respect they want them gone

This society is crap. The new regulations which make people shelter there kids. My wife and her family disagree with giving swords and find to there kids, cause it promotes violence. By swords and guns I mean toys. I was brought up on 800 hectares of cattle property so I used guns and drove cars etc when I was a real youngster. No I don't have guns now but I don't need them. Australia us turning shit. As mentioned we played in mud and made toy guns and all sorts. Also I can't count how many wooden spoons my mum broke giving me the flogging on the arse. It's part of life and teaches discipline.

Morality is what counts - teach a kid right from wrong, lead by example, do unto others etc etc.

Toy guns are just that, toys. People don't go postal because they played war games as a kid. That process begins when they loose respect for others & no-one pulls them into line. It's exacerbated by the general lack respect in society.

I played war game as a child. I also used real guns. But, I had a good family that taught me to value others, taught me morality etc - no danger of ever going postal!

Well said naked one! There can be no substitute for good values and morals.
To paraphase another persons signature from another forum " politically correct people still believe they can pick a turd up by the clean end "
Personally I find political correctness more offensive than the suposed offense.
Food for thought!

Cheers Brad

This was bound to happen.

Some guy trips on the gutter cause he is pissed and sues Council. He win's.

Junkie robs old lady to feed his drug habit. Goes to Court and his Solicitor tells the Judge, his client had a bad childhood as he was emotionally scared because someone pointed a toy gun at him.

Judge immediatly apologises for the inconvience and sets him free.

The Country is going to shit from all this Nanny state crap.

The old 'guns don't kill people, mental people do' rings true.

I ran around in the country with all types of guns when I was growing up and taught from a very young age right from wrong.

Not hard is it........ My five year old plays with toy guns and gets the same lessons.

i was at an extended family bbq the other week... and at about dinner time, an 11 yr old standing next to me near the fire pit while i was eating my bbq dinner asked out of the blue, "How long do you think it would take to burn a while body?"
WTF ! was mine and the only other adult around's reaction. Mate was that disturbed by the question he left the scene and sort solace in another rtd rum can. After dinner i sought out his uncle and had a quiet word.
WTF is going on inside that kid's head?

Latest posts

Back