Trouble with dealer contact?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BJ Navara

Reaction score
Anyone had trouble with Nowra Car City?
my new D22 came from there.
Sent my salesman an email a fortnight ago, got a read receipt the next day, then nothing. Emailed him again today complaining that i had the read receipt but no response. Got another read receipt, but still no response.
Guess the honeymoon is over huh?

Anyone had trouble with Nowra Car City?
my new D22 came from there.
Sent my salesman an email a fortnight ago, got a read receipt the next day, then nothing. Emailed him again today complaining that i had the read receipt but no response. Got another read receipt, but still no response.
Guess the honeymoon is over huh?

Typical sales. What was the email about?

I doubt there would be much you can do, normally you sign something saying they can take months to deliver a car, I just make it part of the contract now, pickup within one week if failing that I get a full refund of deposit, aint nothing they can do about something like that ;)

Be careful about threatening to pull out from the sale though could be quite costly (had a dealer try and screw me over once)

Also bear in mind read receipts mean fuck all, systems can be set up to automatically send them back without the recipient reading them. Just like some email clients lets users read emails without even warning them there is a receipt.

Chances are the salesman still could be an arsehole but it's not worth getting shitty until you know for sure.

Also bear in mind read receipts mean fuck all, systems can be set up to automatically send them back without the recipient reading them. Just like some email clients lets users read emails without even warning them there is a receipt.

Chances are the salesman still could be an arsehole but it's not worth getting shitty until you know for sure.

Bare*

To get back on track, much as I am a fan of wildlife, the first read receipt came 2 work days after sending, the second an hour, so it's unlikely to be an automated one.
The issue is that he told my wife the truck had child restraint mounts, it didn't, and the dealership agreed to pay for fitment.
Trying to collect.

To get back on track, much as I am a fan of wildlife, the first read receipt came 2 work days after sending, the second an hour, so it's unlikely to be an automated one.
The issue is that he told my wife the truck had child restraint mounts, it didn't, and the dealership agreed to pay for fitment.
Trying to collect.

Call service

Trying to collect.

I'll still guarantee it could be an auto receipt, but alas that's not the issue the issue is never trust email when it's important. If you want to praise the guy via email (to which he will respond immediately) email is all good and well but sending a complaint or question via email and especially one which is going to cost them money is just not worth the effort. Use the phone or better yet visit in person emails can to too easily lost and forgotten.

I'll still guarantee it could be an auto receipt, but alas that's not the issue the issue is never trust email when it's important. If you want to praise the guy via email (to which he will respond immediately) email is all good and well but sending a complaint or question via email and especially one which is going to cost them money is just not worth the effort. Use the phone or better yet visit in person emails can to too easily lost and forgotten.

Got another read receipt today, followed immediately by an email from the salesman saying he has been working on my requests but had neglected to update me.

They owe me money, and I am trying to deal parts for it, parts that should be on the vehicle but aren't .
Like a mirrored visor for the boss, grab handles above every door, and the courtesy light switches for every door, with the matching loom connectors.

Let's see how much of the list I can fill!

Latest posts

Back