Weathershields. You a fan.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have weathershields.

• Have them and love em.

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • Not gonna happen.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • On the mods list to do.

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
I only have slimlines I like to have the window cracked when it rains. I feel like they make wind noise worse.

Oh and ive got slimlines and love them, i really got them for when i use to smoke, BUT now no smokes in over 6months and i still like them.

I have in channel weather shields so bugger all wind noise and I personally hate the stuck on look. I can leave all 4 open an inch in summer and it keeps air flowing through the truck.
A definate must I reckon

I think they're superb. Pissing down rain and I can still open the windows a little. I should have put some on the rear doors of the dual cab as well - I should really go and chat to Michael about that. In fact, I'll email him right now so I don't forget.

Oh and ive got slimlines and love them, i really got them for when i use to smoke, BUT now no smokes in over 6months and i still like them.

Fark you! How ate you doing it. I can do no smokes on weekdays but weekends I buckle. Even if I'm not having a beer

Fark you! How ate you doing it. I can do no smokes on weekdays but weekends I buckle. Even if I'm not having a beer

mate i tried a heap of times, some with the gum a shit but i failed miserably.
What it did it in the end was my six yr old son watching the adds and saying "dad you should stop smoking or you will die" it was breaking me hey!! so i got those CHAMPIX tablets from the doc, and haven't looked back....... well i still feel like one at times but i forget about them as quick as i think of them, if that makes sense??

mate i tried a heap of times, some with the gum a shit but i failed miserably.
What it did it in the end was my six yr old son watching the adds and saying "dad you should stop smoking or you will die" it was breaking me hey!! so i got those CHAMPIX tablets from the doc, and haven't looked back....... well i still feel like one at times but i forget about them as quick as i think of them, if that makes sense??

I copped the same thing everyday, Its been a year and 2 months for me. cold turkey.

A lot of people have mentioned this champix, I'll have to go see
My doc ASAP. Does it really work that well.

Shitload better, no more shitty cough dont have to freeze my arse off going outside to have one and a shitload more cash in the bank..

A lot of people have mentioned this champix, I'll have to go see
My doc ASAP. Does it really work that well.

yeah they did for me!! but they do have a long list of side effects.
Not that i really suffered to much from any, but at first they did make me feel like even more of a space cadet then normal....... if thats even possible

I stopped taking them after a few weeks, the course goes on for 12 weeks and i just couldn't be bothered taking them for that long...... prob should not have done that but hey im not smoking so well worth it in the end i reckon

yeah they did for me!! but they do have a long list of side effects.
Not that i really suffered to much from any, but at first they did make me feel like even more of a space cadet then normal....... if thats even possible

I stopped taking them after a few weeks, the course goes on for 12 weeks and i just couldn't be bothered taking them for that long...... prob should not have done that but hey im not smoking so well worth it in the end i reckon

Nice. I'm gettin there. No smokes weekdays is a good effort for me.

Nice. I'm gettin there. No smokes weekdays is a good effort for me.

for sure like the add says your building the control over them.
Personally i dont think i could of stopped through the week and smoked on the weekends, i would of got to monday and said F@#% it and kept going all week.
I reckon your doing well

Latest posts

Back