Weathershields. You a fan.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you have weathershields.

• Have them and love em.

Votes: 34 54.0%
  • Not gonna happen.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • On the mods list to do.

Votes: 15 23.8%

• Total voters
Thanks Tony. Now i know what this poll is about. Web searching was full of painted on products and things for baby strollers.

Hmm, will have to think about them. I'm not fussed on the tendency of the front wheels to throw crap inside the vehicle if the windows are open, so they might help.

Thanks Tony. Now i know what this poll is about. Web searching was full of painted on products and things for baby strollers.

Hmm, will have to think about them. I'm not fussed on the tendency of the front wheels to throw crap inside the vehicle if the windows are open, so they might help.

Huh???

Actually even with the weathershields on, I had mud coming in the window on Friday afternoon. We were reversing up a muddy incline (only about 30m of mud that way, or drive several hundred metres down to turn around) and I copped a decent spray inside from my rear tyres. Lesson learned!

when i get some it will be slimline ones, i know someone with full size ones in there lux and you go to wave out the window and smack! you hit the sheild and look like a tool!

secondly on the champix my bro inlaw only took them for a week and has smoked for over a year now!!

bryan

when i get some it will be slimline ones, i know someone with full size ones in there lux and you go to wave out the window and smack! you hit the sheild and look like a tool!

secondly on the champix my bro inlaw only took them for a week and has smoked for over a year now!!

bryan

yep thats why i went with the slim line, sometimes i like to stick my melon out the window when im on a tricky trail to check how close i am to things, and having a fat head the slim lines help. lol

i take it you meant HASN'T not HAS, if not the poor bastard sounds like the tablets made him smoke!! ahahaha

Try driving a single cab with the windows down without them.

....and back on topic....
yeah, i'm currently on the gum and still smoking, effectivly doubling my nicotine intake. Its awsome!

Fark you! How ate you doing it. I can do no smokes on weekdays but weekends I buckle. Even if I'm not having a beer

You just need to grow a set laddie :ha:

As for weather shields I was considering them at one stage but gave up on them in the end. There is too many low hanging trees and branches around the farm which even the slim line ones would get hit by, if they were cheaper and therefore alot more replaceable I'd probably consider them again but even at trade price I don't consider them cheap enough to break every few months.

Since use took my thread off topic, I started Champix this week.

Bad time to quit smoking I think. Sigh.

Isn't it terrible Dave, you start a thread and someone just has to take it off topic. Honestly I don't know how they live with themselves.

Best time to quit smoking Dave, if you can do it when the shit is bouncing off the fan you know you can do it for good.

Since use took my thread off topic, I started Champix this week.

Bad time to quit smoking I think. Sigh.

OFF TOPIC?? WHO DID THAT?? BASTARD'S!! mate im sooooo sick of that!!

BUT keep eating those tablets if the side effects aren't messing you up, they will work mate. '

Don't tell him the side effects are that he will become human, he wont want to take them.

Hahaha,

thread went off topic within 1 page, 2nd page didn't even have a reference to windshields, and I reckon more than 1/2 the posts are about giving up smoking!:tongue: That's what I love about this forum, you can read about several subjects within the one thread.

So, I gave up smoking a couple of years back, went cold turkey. At the time I thought windshields would be good. Put them on the new car, and I reckon the windnoise is a bit annoying but they are good to deflect the rain.

Cheers.

And back on weathershields!

Had slimlines on my D22 and the R51 Pathy, put them on both well after buying them. Both increased wind noise but did not stop buffeting in the cabin with the window well down or keep the window dry in wet weather. I ended up taking them off both cars.

Not getting a set on the D40 we pick up tomorrow.

A Commo we had once ha dthe full sized ones, made a shocking racket and as they went between the driver and the mirrors, really distorted the mirrors and as per a post before, go to put you hand out and clunk. Hated them so much I pulled them off the car a couple of days after buying it.

You dirty bastards Krafty and Nath.

However I did say ages ago use could hijack my threads, didn't I.

Me? Awe come on it was well off topic before I chirped in stop picking on me Dave!

You dirty bastards Krafty and Nath.

However I did say ages ago use could hijack my threads, didn't I.

Your not wrong Dave, KRAFTY is a dirty bastard!! but how do we put a stop to all this hijacking :shotgun: OR "ban: OR :pcguru:

Personally i cant stand all this hijacking, something has to be done!!

i think if i was still living in perth i'd get them, however living in the pilbara it's mostly hot and even when it's not hot it's dusty so i prefer to have the windows up and the air con going

Latest posts

Back