Stoves D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stove

Reaction score
Though it was about time i put the old girl up.
Ive done my best to make it as unique as possible
Mods
3" Calmini lift
Modified Nissan bullbar
Nissan Frontier Halo eye headlights with HID conversion
Mud Terrains
Black 16 x 8 Sunnies
12" sub and amp
Alpine Splits
Alpine head unit
Cruise Control
and thats about all i can think of ATM
hope you all approve

cheers stove.

Attachments

• Pic 015.jpg
    Pic 015.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 27,411
  • Pic 003.jpg
    Pic 003.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 731
  • Pic 008.jpg
    Pic 008.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 1,313
  • Pic 014.jpg
    Pic 014.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 561
how difficult was the frontier halo lights? are they whole new light kits or just new reflectors? expensive? had to get from OS? difference between stock and those without the HID's installed?

a fair few questions, but they look bloody interesting

cheers mate

complete new headlight
my original headlights were full of water and stained. I found these at a fraction of the price of genuine nissan headlights.
HID make alot of difference havent had any prblems with he Po Po yet.
you have to make some mods to the loom and trim some plastic brackes to get them to fit.
I also changed the indicator to a bayonet fitting so i could use the chrome indicators.
not hard at all.

Hi Stove,

I think your Navara looks great! ;)

Do you know if that roll bar and tonneau cover will fit a 1998 Nissan Navara D22 QD32? I just bought it, had a canopy on it which I removed, although to install the canopy they cut out the rear window bars. Wouldn't mind the black roll bar to match my bull bar.

Also do you know the best place to purchase the tonneau cover to match with the D22 roll bar?

Any help appreciated!

Thx,
Herc.

Sweet d22 dude, headlights look good. Iv been eyeing them off on e bay now for years, i like the the black backed ones, but have never bought any, i cant bring myself to pay for em and end up smashing em into a tree but if you reckon there cheaper than a standard str light then maybe one day it might just happen.
Good work!

Hey Stove,
Just saw this post dragged back up in another about these lights....
Unfortunately he hasnt fitted them yet, which is what my question relates to...
How do you find the actual light spread and performance of these lights, and do you get much grief with the HID from oncoming cars? I have fitted HID to my standard Nav ones, but starting to have the same problem you have will full of water etc, and like the look of these, but still want a reasonable light performance without attracting too much negative attention...
Ute looks good mate...
Cheers
Nifty

Can you also please explain the mods required to install the lights in a bit more detail???

Latest posts

Back