The Missus " True Story"

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nisnav40

Reaction score
I go to the Docs to get my hearing checked as I reqiure this for my work.
I get a physical etc every 6 months.
So he gets me to sit in a boothe and listen to sounds that gradually increase with a lower pitch and click a little buitton in my hand when I can hear the sounds.
Being the guy I am , my missus always insists that she should come in and ask Questions as well cos I just wanna get in and get out real fast.You know how it goes guys.
Well he gets the check done and then gives me the speel about my hearing being very good in the right ear but the left ear is not so good " Its been deminishing in the left ear over the last few years "and he asks me ,Do I know WHY ?
I look him srtraight in the eye and say ' It's the side my Missus sits on in the car 'WELL HE JUST CRACKS UP LAUGHING .
Luckily so did my Wife . hahahahahaha

Last edited:
Thats a crack up mate, I got a good chuckle out of that one.

I have been having arguments over the last few years with my missus, she says I'm deaf, I say she mumbles and needs to speak up. I finally went and got my hearing tested and it was within normal range. I took great pleasure in bringing that little certificate home..

Thats a crack up mate, I got a good chuckle out of that one.

I have been having arguments over the last few years with my missus, she says I'm deaf, I say she mumbles and needs to speak up. I finally went and got my hearing tested and it was within normal range. I took great pleasure in bringing that little certificate home..

Thanks Matt,
The missus loves to travel and 4x4 .
Pretty lucky really .
Has a great sense of humor as well , has too I guess with the stuff my brother inlaw and I get up to. hahahahah
Cheers,
Nisnav40

the WAG'S

C'mon Guys .
How about a thread just DEDICATED to the WAG'S .
Just the everyday stuff that makes us guys shake our heads in disbelief and laugh .Stuff about getting ready to go away , loading the truck , cooking at camp, getting directions. etc etc , the list is endless .
I bet we could all get a great laugh out of that thread.

Last edited:
My missus is a checker, packing to go away she checks she has everything 2-3 times, goes throught it with me 1-2 times then double? checks it as i'm packing the car!!!!!!

My missus is a checker, packing to go away she checks she has everything 2-3 times, goes throught it with me 1-2 times then double? checks it as i'm packing the car!!!!!!

Hi Kitch76 ,
I know the feeling.
Check check check check , then when something is forgotten ,it's the old " Well you made me hurry" You gotta love that .
I started another thread called WAGS or "Wives and Girlfriends"just for this sort of thing.
Can't wait to read some more.
I am on the suuny coast as well.
Cheers,
Nisnav40

Latest posts

Back