pioneer headunit problem

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stiffy21

Reaction score
hey guys,
just installed my pioneer head unit the about 2 weeks ago and it has been working perfectly up until yesturday. during start up it loads and then just turns itself off. it does the exact same thing every time. has anyone had this problem before or know someone that can fix it.
cheers

Suggest checking your earth mate. Had it similar happen once or twice & turns out metal behind dash is very unreliable earth. Ran earth to transmission tunnel & issue gone.

Check the earth and if under warranty return it. Have had a number of Pioneer units failing straight out of the box lately at work, RCA's dont work etc.

just checked the earth and its not that cause i ran it from the frame of the engine bay just so i could get the best earth and still no good. i brought it like a year ago and cant find my reciept anywhere so ill probs just take it to jb hi-fi or something and see what they can do. thanks anyway guys

Sounds like a couple of wires are shorting together, had a surround sound system that did it. Safety backup system it shuts down to prevent any damage. Check speaker cable and all cables behind unit

Latest posts

Back