Thanks for your kind support!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLI

Reaction score
G’day Trendsetters!

Thanks for your kind support, greatly appreciated!

I have spent the last 3 days bed ridden in hospital due to this dreaded Crohns disease. I am sick and tired of all the operations, medication and the constant feeling of being so fatigued.

I have never felt so depressed and as hopeless as a human being to what has occurred to me over the last 12 months. I constantly remind myself that there is always someone far worse than myself (especially terminally-ill children, god-bless them!)

This website and it’s amazing members have been like a breath of fresh air at times, especially when I have been struggling to cope with life in general (especially on my dark days.)

At present I am extremely sore, it feels like a Viking warrior has it me with a broad axe in the “gazutts”, “freckle” (arse for you lay-persons!)

Over the last twelve months I have been severely violated by the “arse surgeon” we have now become good mates! (Keep it clean people!) Or as my army mates have advised me, I am now an honorary naval officer, (a reared admiral!)

PS, all the very best!

Regards, your humble servant!

Paul (RLI)
:rambo:

its good you still have your sense of humor, and feel for others worse than you, respect man. hope you are up and at them soon

Chin up Paul, I'm sure things will get better.

You give this forum more than we could ever return!

Glad that sense of humour is still working, Paul!

We both hope things get better as soon as possible. Looking forward to another visit up that way - be good to catch up again. Will have to make it an overnighter, so Dave will have to push the mower around the block next to you!

Over the last twelve months I have been severely violated by the “arse surgeon” we have now become good mates! (Keep it clean people!) Or as my army mates have advised me, I am now an honorary naval officer, (a reared admiral!)

:rambo:

Theres a song about this....Village People me tinks..

"In the naaaavy
You can take it up the rear
In the naaaavy
You can get Gonorrhea
In the ................"

Heheee....cant be too bad getting spongebathed by some hot little nurses...paying special attention to your rear battle wound.:confused2:

Chin up Paul, I'm sure things will get better.

You give this forum more than we could ever return!

G'day Jason!

Thanks mate! This is a fantastic forum, team work oriented folks, mission focused, love it!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
:sniper:

Glad that sense of humour is still working, Paul!

We both hope things get better as soon as possible. Looking forward to another visit up that way - be good to catch up again. Will have to make it an overnighter, so Dave will have to push the mower around the block next to you!

G'day Tony,

You are and your lovely family are welcome anytime!

Dave should be back from his 3 month overseas holiday at the end of this month! Lucky bastard!

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
:shotgun:

Did you ask for the surgeons hand in marriage when he had your ring on his finger??

Sucks to hear Paul, but it seems as always you have your head up high. Thats the only way to be bloke, heres hoping you can kick this in the balls soon.

Best regards, Beau.

Theres a song about this....Village People me tinks..

"In the naaaavy
You can take it up the rear
In the naaaavy
You can get Gonorrhea
In the ................"

Heheee....cant be too bad getting spongebathed by some hot little nurses...paying special attention to your rear battle wound.:confused2:

G'day Krankin!

I thought that was the farken music they were playing in the surgical theatre, just before they gave me the general aesthetic.

Regards,

Paul (RLI)
:sniper:

hang in there Paul,
i have had a bit of the arse invasion,as you call it,myself but not to the extent that you have so i know what it feels like when a surgeon goes to work on you...
hopefully this is your last trip in there..

regards
chopper

All the very best Paul.
Thanks for the messages when i was in the initial dumps too.
Looking forward to reading of your travel exploits in the near future.
Cheers,

All the very best Paul.
Thanks for the messages when i was in the initial dumps too.
Looking forward to reading of your travel exploits in the near future.
Cheers,

G'day Grasshopper!

Thanks mate!

PS, sorry to hear about your situation!

Regards,

RLI
:shotgun:

Latest posts

Back