New VIC rules

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was reading these the other day, I think the changes are a good thing. Too many inconsiderate morons taking too many big dusky's and too many stupid morons taking under sized fish in general

I was reading these the other day, I think the changes are a good thing. Too many inconsiderate morons taking too many big dusky's and too many stupid morons taking under sized fish in general

Agreed..

tho rules are one thing.....people abiding by them is another...

and we need more patrols

Yeah for a while it looked like the DPI were doing the right thing and employing more officers, I nearly applied myself, but it now appears they've decided we have too much water to cover and it's easier to stick to the known hot spots.

Yeah for a while it looked like the DPI were doing the right thing and employing more officers, I nearly applied myself, but it now appears they've decided we have too much water to cover and it's easier to stick to the known hot spots.

and more marine parks GRRRRR:rambo:

Think I'll take a bit of paper with words on it rather than upgrade to the i-Fad gerneration.

Either way.......I have my phone with me all the time.....the paper version I dont.

Yeah but we know you are just a tech boffin who has to have all the latest gadgetry :ha:

Yeah but my phone still has wires attached to it, I haven't got one of them new fangled ones with a screen.

Yeah but my phone still has wires attached to it, I haven't got one of them new fangled ones with a screen.

Mate...you really need to move on...

Attachments

• _TinCanPhone.jpg
    _TinCanPhone.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 33
Don't be silly, you suckers all have reception issues, cancer issues, times where you can't use your phone, my phone suffers from none of that, and mine has the added bonus that I can immediately see who is on the other end and can ignore them if I don't want to talk to them, or just kick them in the crotch.

Did you get that news (in the OP) from Fish e-Fax or whatever they call their email newsletter? I get that emailed to me every month or so but too often it seems like a wasted effort because there is such a lack of actual news in it. I'd have thought if they really wanted to keep recreational anglers up to date they could provide so much more with so little effort, takes me all of about an hour to produce a decent email newsletter surely they could spend 45 mins more on theirs!

Latest posts

Back