New VIC rules

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't be silly, you suckers all have reception issues, cancer issues, times where you can't use your phone, my phone suffers from none of that, and mine has the added bonus that I can immediately see who is on the other end and can ignore them if I don't want to talk to them, or just kick them in the crotch.

Did you get that news (in the OP) from Fish e-Fax or whatever they call their email newsletter? I get that emailed to me every month or so but too often it seems like a wasted effort because there is such a lack of actual news in it. I'd have thought if they really wanted to keep recreational anglers up to date they could provide so much more with so little effort, takes me all of about an hour to produce a decent email newsletter surely they could spend 45 mins more on theirs!

I checked the box for efax though nothing yet

I was just trying to find out when my last one arrived but I must have deleted it. About all it is is three snippets of articles that appear on their website and a link to the full article. It's no more than they really need but they could offer more without too much effort. Currently I use the efax for reminding me to check the website and then I go and search for any relevant news myself.

Searching, now there is an interesting concept :sarcastic:

we better stop talking about it....it sends people into a wild frenzy of personal abuse.

Hey Krankin, I got my fish-e-fax in the email today, if you signed up you should also be getting one by now.

Back