Fibreglass Canopy

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike4x4

Reaction score
Just wondering, how do the fibreglass canopys mount to the welbody, do you usualy have to drill holes to mount the canopy?

Yes mate they usually drill holes in the inner top edge to fix bolts and attach via a plate. but some i have seen use clamps under the rail . handy if you arn't allowd to drill holes...

I looked into this a bit because I didn't want to drill holes in my tub. I wanted to use the clamps, but couldn't find a place who sold them locally at a reasonable price. In the end I found a place in the states (on eBay) who sent them with the topper tape.

I don't know if you already have a canopy, but mine came from a mate (I.e. 2nd hand) and two of the existing bolt holes lined up with the bolt holes from the sports bar. In the end I used two if the clamps and have two left over.

So you may get lucky if you're taking off something like a sports bar and be bale to bolt the canopy straight up.

Latest posts

Back