Firebugs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Krankin

F_CKING SCUMBAG DIRTY ROTTEN LOWLIFE FIREBUGS..:rambo::rambo:

This one C_NT is deadset trying to burn a town down...half a dozen fires in the last three weeks

F#@*+#@*#** @#**#@##*+* MOFO ARSELICKERS:rambo::rambo:

The ****ers should be dipped in a drum of hot oil and when they are well enough, do it again and continue for the rest of there ****ed up lives

Is a death from the fire lit by someone classed as murder? I remember them talking about it a few years ago.

If it isn't it bloody well should be.

would be manslaughter unless the intent of the fire was to kill a person or people. very hard to prove if the fire isnt lit under there house while there asleep.

anyone caught lighting fires should have the skin removed off one arm with an oxy, do it again get the other arm, do it again smack them in the head with a ballpein hammer cause they dont deserve anything better

Yep, fighting fires lit by people who light fires for kicks is shit, especially when lossess of life or property occur.

If it's maliciously lit then it's arson. I'm not familiar with the criminal code in QLD but I think it would be safe to assume yes. Other states would be the same.

Which fires are you talking about Krankin?

The problem with law is the fcukers that sit at the front of court rooms with the small hammer who make the sentences and think their actions should never be questioned. And if it's not them it's the pricks who gives these bastards the ability to claim a mental disorder that dissolves them of the worst of the trouble. The prick who lit our Black Saturday fires did get locked up but he got a lot less than a "sane" person would have.

Of course we could always wait for Krankin to answer!

No fun in that.

and up at Glenuroa..Tooborac way....some mongrel

Ah ok, they reckon the fire down here that's still going is at least partially the work of an arsonist too. I've only heard it on the media at this stage not officially but it makes sense they are suspecting arson because they are still stopping some of the residents from gettng back into some areas and they did exactly the same to us in 09.

Listening to a show on the ABC the other day saying in Europe alot more money is spent profiling fire bugs or those who have the potenial to be. The real interesting part, is since the resources of these arson squads has increased. There has been documented proof the rate of arson has gone down.
Increasing the penalties is part of the solution but maybe "the front end" does need more looking resources.

they are still stopping some of the residents from gettng back into some areas and they did exactly the same to us in 09.

But the media got in somehow I heard this morning, while the residents got stopped so they couldnt get to see if their properties were ok or not??????

Yeah I'm not sure how true that was, it wouldn't surprise me but some of the shit the media have been reporting is terrible. In 09 we virtually got no coverage because of the investigations and in some ways that is preferable. I accept the media has it's place but that place should be reporting fact not sensationalising it.

I heard on the radio last week that Australia is the most bushfire prone country in the world, we have 30,000 fires classed as bush fires every year and more than half of them are deliberately lit.

And in the whole 20 years I've been here...there has been one after the other firebug lighting up the joint between Wallan and Seymour....EVERY fire season.

Kilmore East/ black saturday fire is the only fire, big or small that wasnt deliberatly lit in my 20 years.

I can't remember too many around this area in nearly 30 years that weren't deliberately lit either.

But the media got in somehow I heard this morning, while the residents got stopped so they couldnt get to see if their properties were ok or not??????

At The blampied/ Kangaroo hills fire last i think my crew upset the media man, We where instructed to black out on the roadside near the media and there cars, Oops your tripod got wet, Fark did he have a filthy look on his face:violin2:.

anyone caught lighting fires should have the skin removed off one arm with an oxy, do it again get the other arm, do it again smack them in the head with a ballpein hammer cause they dont deserve anything better

Mate you'd do well as a judge in the Middle East - not disagreeing with you though.

Funny, the human rights lot have a lot to say about the middle east's approach to crime and punishment but they have near zero crime and no bush fires (although that could linked to having no bush and sand doesn't burn very well)

Latest posts

Back