Oil/Air seperator Mini ProVent

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Ok done a lol more research. They are a Provent 100 series. Can filter 100 parts per minute or something. As the 200 series can filter 200 parts per min. Do we really need such a large filtering whatever.

Sorry make that 100L/min for the 100 series also rated to 100kw

Provent 200 is 200 L/min of blow-by pressure. Also its rated up to 200kw

Rusty

It looks good to me Rusty but I don't know how much filtering the nav engines actually need. I have a provent 200 fitted but they are definitely big. I have never seen or heard of the provent 100 before.

I was gonads order myself one. They are made by ProVent and they have a 150 series aswell. I was a little worried about the 100kw rating as I'm over that already. Surely it wouldn't matter for these small diesel motors. I only ever have a tiny bit kf oil after 5000kms but I'm still looking a fair bit back into the intake cause of the shit catch can I have.

Good point. The 100 still contains a filter so I really wouldn't be emptying any more then I already am. Checked and emptied at 5000k services. Plus with a long hose and tap on the end would let me keep in eye on how muchIs exactly in there.

I think it may be time for one with a few spare filters. Wait until I get the upper arms in just incase I need longer shocks aswell

I was gonads order myself one. They are made by ProVent and they have a 150 series aswell. I was a little worried about the 100kw rating as I'm over that already. Surely it wouldn't matter for these small diesel motors. I only ever have a tiny bit kf oil after 5000kms but I'm still looking a fair bit back into the intake cause of the shit catch can I have.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but rusty I think whatever you are using to post on this forum lately must have horrible auto correct, I have noticed a lot of weird words coming out lately...

On topic, nice find, that is good for the limited space under the bonnets these days

Sorry to hijack this thread, but rusty I think whatever you are using to post on this forum lately must have horrible auto correct, I have noticed a lot of weird words coming out lately...

On topic, nice find, that is good for the limited space under the bonnets these days

Naa that's just how those crazy qlders talk

Words like gonads instead of gonna? Ahah yes it's the auto correct on my Samsung note 10.1. Sometimes I don't proof read before I send.

Latest posts

Back