duck season

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stiffy21

Reaction score
hey guys duck season is quickly approaching and Im keen to get my game license. can someone please tell me where the best place to go is preferably in the western suburbs.
cheers

I suggest you join a shooting club and they run them ones every month I think. That's how I got mine I was a member of the metropolitan shooting club when I got mine. Go to a club and ask them if they run the test and if you can sit it with out being a member.
Have the dates and bag limit been set for 2013? Where do you hunt for the opening on a lake or do you go on private property?

I'm already part of the SSAA and I'm heading down to the little river range today so I'll ask around while I'm down there. I will be hunting on both public and private area's. yer everything has been set for 2013 I'll find the link I saw yesterday for ya

I'm already part of the SSAA and I'm heading down to the little river range today so I'll ask around while I'm down there. I will be hunting on both public and private area's. yer everything has been set for 2013 I'll find the link I saw yesterday for ya

i was there yesterday sighting in the 300 mag.....20 shots thru that and the shoulder got a little tender..lol

try field and game, they should be doing waterfowl id courses about now, i think theres pretty high pass rate with the field and game.
have a good look at the ducks in sight dvd, video or the videos on, i think its the dse website.

i just got back from finley, shooting on the rice. got a few, also missed a few.
it was a good wkend!

Dse run the test, but its late and the pricks will charge a extra fee to so called fast track your application. They did it to me in ballarat about 5 years ago

try field and game, they should be doing waterfowl id courses about now, i think theres pretty high pass rate with the field and game.
have a good look at the ducks in sight dvd, video or the videos on, i think its the dse website.

i just got back from finley, shooting on the rice. got a few, also missed a few.
it was a good wkend!

Good numbers of ducks? Might be time for a trip up to nsw

Can someone who's into duck shooting finally shoot that fcukwit Laurie Leevy this year....Pweeettty Pweease!!

I don't care how he's disposed off. I'm shocked as shit the prick has lasted the 20 odd years I reckon I've been seeing the prick for without atleast copping a beating.

I put one round through my 300 wsm on thursday, and got a sambar

great work....
what do you reckon about having a red dot on the 300 mag instead of a scope..
i have one allready just havent tried it yet.
i think it should be ok as most shots would around the 100mtr range or less,especially on the pigs..

Latest posts

Back