Change of date. Clean up Australia Day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shaggy

Reaction score
One for Dave

Attachments

• a1068b43.jpg
    a1068b43.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 91
At which point a new bunch of people will laugh as if it's the funniest thing they have ever seen.

There is quite a bit of merit in the saying "We get the government we deserve."

Jeez you're a Lefty these days Krafty.

Anything you dont agree with, you want banned.

You could always ignore it.

Anyone see Gillard got another sandwich thrown at her today.

What am I asking to be banned now?

I'm no more left than I was 12 months ago, I just don't believe Tony is the messiah that so many blinded people are making him out to be.

I dont think he is either, people just want this clown Gillard gone.

Will Abbott be the saviour, dunno. But Id rather take my chances with his government.

The exact reason any government is voted in, because a majority of people take the chance on them being better than the alternative.

Na, Id be considered to far right. Expecting people to get off their arse and pay their own way through life.

All I hear is excuses!

If you are not part of the solution you are part of the problem.

Two points Dave:

1) vote for an indendant or minor party (preference the old parties last)

2) I heard that Swanny ducked in & grabbed the sarnie - plans to sell it to pay off national debt.

Could always devolve the parliament and revert back to the queen running the place with an appointed colony governor. At least that why you have somebody bred and trained to run a country rather than a bunch of power hungry parasites.

The sarnie ?

Selling Telstra was the worst decision the Howard government made.

Awe come on don't sell them short, they made many stupid decisions which sat on a par with selling government assets.

The sandwich what was thrown at her!

What a waste of a good sarnie.

Also what a bad shot, can't any of these DH's that throw shit ever get a direct hit on the target they aim at, it's an embarrassment for the country that we are shown as a bunch of twits that can't hit a target.

Instead of whinging about the government people practice, learn to throw, learn to aim properly and hit the fcuking target!!

If they used a game controller they'd hit - limp wristed fcuks got no arm strength.

Latest posts

Back