Change of date. Clean up Australia Day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just get over it, 6 months is nothing Nissan told me mine was new looking atthe paperwork today it's nearly 4 years old.

well there you go, its a farken epidemic!! how the hell are nissan getting away with this sort of crap??
Next thing you know they will tell me my tyres need replacing at MY expense!!

Oh and if we get a new government that will fix it, and none of this will ever happen to anyone else!! get rid of all those incompetent farks

You just wait until they tell you that you can't claim back all those fuel expenses after 12 months.

Shoulda buyed a Dmax

correct, that way i would only loose out on half the amount of fuel expenses because those things dont use ridiculous amounts of fuel like the D40's,,,,, DAM YOU NISSAN, DAM YOU TO HELL!!

No matter who you aim at don't be like the rest of the limp wristed pricks in this country and miss.

No way, i will hit that big earlobe biatch fair in the face!! if not i will at least get her in the earlobe

Yeah but throwing a shoe is so yesterday, did some dick throw a shoe at little Johnnie or someone a few years back?

im pretty sure it was the USA president Bush, but i have a felling little Johny copped it as well.
Far more insulting then a sambo

You might be right, I couldn't remember who, but it probably wouldn't be Lil' Johhny, the guy was a messiah!

Wouldn't throwing a Sambo be racist? Or at the very least offend Harry Connick Jr?

You might be right, I couldn't remember who, but it probably wouldn't be Lil' Johhny, the guy was a messiah!

Wouldn't throwing a Sambo be racist? Or at the very least offend Harry Connick Jr?

It was little Johny on the Q&A show with a lame throw, but it was after GW.Bush had not one shoe but two thrown at him and they were cracking throws

little Johny first, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkL8_317Xr0

Now the Big GW,Bush http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o4W06CQbcw

It would only be racist throwing a sambo and offend Harry if it were covered all over in Vegemite or shoe polish

Will JWH or GWB fix the ageing of our trucks? Do we throw sambos or shoes at them?

Latest posts

Back