Change of date. Clean up Australia Day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piss orf that racist, it's as bad as calling a bloke who's as ugly as a dogs arse an ape. Off to bloody racism school with you.

That's right a relevant is a big grey animal with a trunk!

It's actually quite relevant for poor old Eddie Everywhere and the AFL, the entire league will be in racist school soon. The bit I really do like is how this weekend after all the BS of the past week they are going to be showing ads at every game to help people understand about respect. One of those ads show some doofus from Nth Melbourne saying how he respects each and every player on the field, not sure if that respect happens before or after he punches the guy in the head and ends up at the tribunal.

I'm trying to see it from Goodes' point of view - endemic casual discrimination must be a crunt of a thing to live with. But I take your point about the footy player paying lip service to fair play.

I'm not trying to see if from any side. I think Eddie Everywhere did what he did deliberately to take the heat from Collingwood supporters and while I don't agree with racism I think some of these preciously little darlings on our sports fields need to harden up a little bit. Oh an the media need to STFU occasionally.

Shaggy you got a good run out of this gag mate, three pages and still going......... lol

What was it about again? Oh well, never mind, we'll just go off topic some more anyway.

Stop going off topic it's extremely poor form and should not be tolerated.

......Oh look there's a unicorn!

no i didnt buy a new navara, its 6months old.
shit that means i got ripped off again!! bloody Nissan

well six months ago i thought it was new, but today i looked at the paper work and the bloody thing is six farken months old, so its NOT new and im really pissed off!!

Latest posts

Back