2013 Muster Raffle Tickets

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
Folks as part of the Muster we are holding a raffle to raise money for a worthwhile charity, this year the charity we will be donating to, is the Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS).

Raffle tickets can be purchased before the Muster as well as at the Muster.

Raffle tickets are $5.00 each or 5 for $20.00 and you can buy as many as you like.

Up for grabs are .....

- 40A in-vehicle battery charger BCDC1240 (kindly donated by Redarc)
- seat organisers (kindly donated by Tough Toys)
- D40 or D22 Chromoly Upper control arms (kindly donated by Superior Engineering)
- premium recovery kit (kindly donated by ARB)
- 5x tyre deflators (kindly donated by ARB)
- 2x Australian History books (kindly donated by Westprint)
- small catch can (kindly donated by Forefront Industries)

Raffle tickets are available to everyone, HOWEVER, you must be able to have your prize picked up at the Muster, this is important. Delivery is not included. If no one is at the Muster to take your prize home, the prize will be put back into the draw.

So how do you purchase & pay for tickets?

To pay, send payment, via EFT bank transfer to –
Westpac - BSB 033609
Account number – 380702
Account Name – National Navara Muster

IMPORTANT – Use your forum name and “raffle” as the reference when making your payment, otherwise we won’t know who you are and why you’re giving us money.

Then drop us an email at – [email protected] - just to let us know you’ve bought some tickets, how much, whether you’ve paid and so on.

We will then tell you your raffle numbers and your raffle tickets will be placed into the draw at the Muster.

So get into it!

Ok can't get there and relatively new to the site so don't know anyone.

Anyone from around Campbelltown NSW going that will collect my prize so I can buy some tix?

Anyone from around Campbelltown NSW going that will collect my prize so I can buy some tix?

I can do that for ya mate, my mrs works in Camden and we live out picton way so its not to far.
If you want me to do that then let me know and buy up as many tickets as you want, Its for charity and the prizes are AWESOME!!

Looks like ill be going (at this stage) as well so let me know if you need a hand Looks like Nath is all over it though. Jsut bought a few myself as those prizes are well worth it and things ill be needing soon, this muster i have to say is G-ing up to be a real load of fun.

Cheers Steve

Last edited:
All good Rusty, under the gun a little at the moment. Will be emailling people soon with ticket numbers, the originals of which will be handed out in the welcome packs on arrival.

So we have the stuff from Garry at Nizzbits today for the Raffle and some other prizes

4 Team Nissan V8 shirts, a Team Nissan Jacket, Nissan wallet (me likey) and a $100 gift voucher! Thanks heaps to Nizzbits

Tickets available from old.tony and at the Muster

Lj

So we have the stuff from Garry at Nizzbits today for the Raffle and some other prizes

4 Team Nissan V8 shirts, a Team Nissan Jacket, Nissan wallet (me likey) and a $100 gift voucher! Thanks heaps to Nizzbits

Tickets available from old.tony and at the Muster

Lj

That's Good ! I had my wallet pinched and had to cancel all my cards , only just got them all replaced But haven't set up internet banking yet , Need to take time off work :rofl2: to do that . So I can purchase tickets at the Muster ?

That's Good ! I had my wallet pinched and had to cancel all my cards , only just got them all replaced But haven't set up internet banking yet , Need to take time off work :rofl2: to do that . So I can purchase tickets at the Muster ?

May the feet of a thousand ant infest the thief's genitals

You can buy raffle tickets at the Muster! The local shop doesn't do eftpos so bring cash!

Lj

may his armpits be infested with the fleas of 1000 camels
scumbags

Latest posts

Back