2013 Muster Raffle Tickets

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've currently sold $250 of tickets = 62 tickets. I've hand-written all of them out, I have placed the owners' halves in an envelope with their details on it and am planning to include this envelope in the official welcome kit.

Another $100 in tickets gone (24 more, 2 lots of $50). Sparra, we'll be up at the new house on the weekend, if the missus wants to come see, we can sort the tickets out then if you like.

Sparra, we'll be up at the new house on the weekend, if the missus wants to come see, we can sort the tickets out then if you like.

working on the skyline saturday tony
half way through changing coilpacks and sparkplugs
damm thing ,boost was blowing spark out at high revs
maybe i should turn boost down
naa:3gears: :vroam:
then the mrs is working sunday,again
packing camper up sunday,so my weekend is full
seeya thursday morning in tenterfield
are we there yet

Last edited:
just sent email through and transferred my cash for some tickets just incase i dont end up being able to make it.

Onemofo can you listen out for all of my winning tickets please and haul home all my loot??

I got the email from St George but the amount hasn't shown in the account yet (won't until tonight) and the raffle ticket box is packed in the van ready to go, so I'll write 'em up when I get there. $100 is 5 lots of $20 - and it's 5 tickets for $20, so you get 5 x 5 = 25 tickets. These guys are gonna be happy!

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_8070-resized.jpg
    IMG_8070-resized.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 232
I got the email from St George but the amount hasn't shown in the account yet (won't until tonight) and the raffle ticket box is packed in the van ready to go, so I'll write 'em up when I get there. $100 is 5 lots of $20 - and it's 5 tickets for $20, so you get 5 x 5 = 25 tickets. These guys are gonna be happy!

attachment.php

Ill be throwing some more coin your way at the muster mate. Keep the raffle book handy

Hi all

Raffles completed and prizes handed out so if you haven't been contacted then I am sorry but you didn't win anything this time.

The great news is we raised just over $1100 for the RFDS. Thanks everyone!

Lj

Last edited:
Hi all

Raffles completed and prizes handed out so if you haven't been contacted then I am sorry but you didn't win anything this time.

The great news is we raised just over $1100 for the RFDS. Thanks everyone!

Lj

Hey ljacko just wanted to say you guys did a great job with the raffle and the muster, job well done!!! Greatly appreciated and counting the days till next Muster!!!

there were some very lucky winners at the raffle draw
and it all went to a good cause
well done EVERYONE who bought tickets

Thanks to Steve from tough toys for the Air compressor I won, and a big thank you to Tony and Luke and the others involved for a really really great weekend away

Latest posts

Back