D40 throttle controller??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually it just looks like an aftermarket cruse control fit up. Most of them have an actuator test mode that grabs the throttle and bumps it up or down in response to button presses so that you can confirm that it is able to control the revs. No actual actuator in these of course as it would be an electronic input to the drive by wire throttle.

D40 Throttle

Found this on you tube, looks like some type of throttle percentage adjustment, or a kind of like a cruise control. Not sure what the language is otherwise I would try and translate it. Anyone have any ideas?

YouTube - REGULATEUR DE VITESSE NISSAN NAVARA

This is in french, D40 certainly needs some kind of low speed throttle control, after trying my new rig out in 4wd low on bumpy ground it is impossible to control jerking forward, any ideas ? by the way is turbo diesel auto.:dontknow:

I've found no real problem controlling my D40 in bumpy terrain when 4wding. Sure the throttle is sensitive, but it's just something you need to learn to adjust to. Perhaps you might like to try resting the side of your foot on the side of the trim panel - helps negate movement induced by movement over terrain in some circumstances.

Latest posts

Back