New 4x4 Product

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STC

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have an idea :idea: for a new 4x4 ute product, I have approached a manufacturer with my idea and they have asked me to get a general idea as to what the demand would be, so I thought I would run it on this forum and see what sort of responce I get.

The product will be designed for ute owners with a canopy fitted, the product will basically separate the space in the tray/tub into 2 halves, which can then allow a dog to be put in the rear of the ute and also let you store shopping/camp gear/fishing gear or any combination you wish (dont have to have a dog), the product will be made of steel and will also be quick and easy to remove if not needed.

It can be made to fit either flat roof or hi-rise roof.

Any input or resposes would be greatly appriciated.

Cheers
STC

It could be a handy thing to use, but I couldn't see myself buying one only because if I had the need I'd probably knock up something myself.

Mate I like the idea. I would probably do something myself also but I know alot of people out there very time poor that couldn't and would love something like this.

Let me know how it goes and I will spread the word around

sounds like a good idea. I would buy 1 just cont i really cant be bothered doing anything after work which has increased to 12 hours a day. Would buy 1.

Latest posts

Back