Awning tent

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RazorBlade

Reaction score
Hi guys I've been doing a bit of research on tent setups that you can attach to an awning.

I've got my mind set on a rhino rack awning with the oztent tagalong tent. Like this... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396154720.542006.jpg

It's the perfect setup for what I want and it seems like quality gear the only problem is the tagalong tent will only hook up to a 2.5m awning and I think that awning will be to long for my d40 without canopy.

Anyone know of another company that make a similar setup that hooks up to a 2m awning?

Thanks guys.

I've got a Rhino 2.5M awning fitted to a set of their Aero bars on the cab of my D40. The whole set up is very solid and secure.

Ive had mine on the truck for awhile now, 2.5m awning with a 2.5m Australia Direct 30sec tent and its firm in wind and storms etc.

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 173
  • attachment1.jpg
    attachment1.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 177
How much would one of these set ups cost awning and tent and were would I look

Depends if you buy new or second hand and where you look:

My Awning is a 2.5m Tigerz11 it was $159 new
My Tent is a Australia Outdoor Direct from eBay for $150, needed sealing which was about $50
My Roof racks are Rhino Aero racks from eBay for $60

Total: $419, if you purchase everything brand new it would be around $800.

So the tent will fit on a tigerZ 11 awning sweet that's cheaper then I thought it would be thanks for the help

Latest posts

Back