junior member / member

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayk

Reaction score
hey, just wondering how many posts you have to make to become a non junior member? , ... or is there a secret handshake ( joke!) :stop:

jayk

just direct deposit $50 and all be good

p.s dont post crap please ;-)

50 post = member ....i last remember

Last edited:
I enjoyed the paddle,the scorpions were a bit of a let down. :big_smile:
I beleive when you hit 2000 posts duct tape becomes involved in some way
but Jason is giving nothing away.:big_smile:

jayk,there are over 29 new members waiting for you to welcome them.

Dammit and here I was waiting for my paddling when I could have been tending to it myself all this time.

thanks fellas, it is a great forum this. ... its realy helped me narrow down what stuff to get done on me nav when it gets here.

He read all the info and decided D40's spend to much time getting warrenty work done.

So he ordered a D22. lol.

Mate welcome to the forum.

Dave.

thanks fellas, ive got a st d40 on order. meant to have it by the end of the month (march). at the moment ive got an old xg falcon ute and its slowly falling apart. its been a very good workhorse, just not up to mega towing.

My brother use to have a XG falcon ute, that thing went through 2 distributors, 2 coils, burnt out the ECU 3 times in under 160,000km's. The wiring was not altered in any way, it was just a lemon.

Hence why I doubt I would buy a Ford.

Dave.

ive been pretty lucky dave. the odo stopped working at 270 clicks about 5 years ago. ive probably done about another 120k since then. most days i am towing 2 tonne. i had to get a new engine last year though. worst problems are the doors sagging and opening unexpectedly! theres no point in selling it, will just keep for a backup.

Latest posts

Back