efs suspension and polyair bellows

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayk

Reaction score
howdy everyone,
i got a quote today on suspension for new d40. it comes with struts, coils, shock absorbers, u bolts, rear comfort springs (150kg), bush kit, greasable shackle, polyair bellows, brackets for suspension ( apparently st needs new ones ... not same as stx), wheel alignment and fitting. the quote was $3100 including gst. is this a decent price, or too much?

i'll be using the car for heavy towing wth work and a bit of off road on the weekends!

thanks heaps

I paid $1755.00 for an EFS kit 12 months ago fitted. Differs from your plans in that I got the 300 kg rear springs and no air bags otherwise the same.

ta bh, i got the quote from fnb4wd in mount barker. i dont mind paying good coin for good stuff, just dont wont to get ripped off. the bellows add $720 and the labour is $600.

$3100?? jesus! u can get calmini/fabtech for $3500 deliverd but not fitted though...im sure theres a cheaper price for the same quality..

u getting a lift or just heavier duty gear?

cheers bh. im feeling the same way nismo. i am getting a lift too. if i new how to scan a document i would put the quote up here. maybe have a try later!
what makes this hard is that i am a total novice when it comes to 4x4's, and embarissingly pretty crap at doing mechanical repairs and fitting myself. guess you cant be good at everything.

cheers bh. im feeling the same way nismo. i am getting a lift too. if i new how to scan a document i would put the quote up here. maybe have a try later!
what makes this hard is that i am a total novice when it comes to 4x4's, and embarissingly pretty crap at doing mechanical repairs and fitting myself. guess you cant be good at everything.

Jayk don't be worried about being a novice - we all were once (including me 12 months ago). That said if you have not paid a deposit to Chris at FNB then I'd recommend you either

1) Clarify what $3100 is buying you and make a more informed decision on the value of $3100.00.
2) Just walk away and look elsewhere (e.g. if you are set on EFS gear then Cross Country offers an alternative.
3) Buy the EFS gear out of my D40 (i.e. just 12 months old, one careful lady owner :big_smile:) and I'll go and get a Calmini set up!

Latest posts

Back