What Should I Do With My D21

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbit225

Reaction score
hey i got a 96 td27 turbo but i dont know wat i should do to it first so it performs better off road... any ideas

Haha. Just so you know in reality, 44"s won't fit, but it's a great concept. Rear air locker, front 4wd systems lokka, transfer reduction gears, 2" suspension lift, 2" body lift and mud tyres of a size that will fit (search for previous posts on the matter) is about as far as most people can afford to go.

If you took to it with the grinder for 44s, would there be any panels left?
just rip off the front panels and stick some garden edging to the bonnet, she'll be right....actually that sounds like fun...Hmmmm.

I didn't think they were making the next Mad Max movie just yet, but no harm in preparing a vehicle to have it ready!

Seriously though - it depends on what kind of off-road you want to do. I strongly suggest you look through the garage and see what others have done, talk some more with people that do the kinds of things you want to do with yours, then start doing the changes.

You'll be happier with the result if you're making decisions based on better research. Kitting the car lighter for beach work is good but forgetting a compressor to reinflate your tyres is not!

Latest posts

Back