Intake Hoses.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atcmatt

Reaction score
Wondering where the best place to get these two hoses from, the one from turbo to manifold and the other one from manifold to throttle body. (Hope I'm correct in the parts name) Nissan wanted around 160 each. Cannot justify that. Does anyone know the internal dimensions?

Thanks

Matt

Get them from supercheap auto for $30 or so. Cant remember exact size. Do a quick search and you'll find the sizes.

Thanks for the reply mate, searched a bit but the search function on my iPhone is never real crash hot with this site. Will just try a Google search.

Matt

I got mine from siliconedirect.com.au. I wasn't sure of sizes so I got a 45mm, 51mm and a 63mm. I can't remember which 2 fitted but the total cost including postage was about $35. This was about 6 months ago and I've had no issues with them.

So just measured with a vernier calliper. 45mm and 63mm. For both silicone hoses was $24 posted.

At that price it would be worth getting a spare set. Still so much cheaper than Nissan. I only got one set because I wasn't sure of the quality.

Yeah pretty damn cheap and lifetime warranty. I bought 4 decent stainless hose-clamps also so all up was about $40. Just hope my engine bay doesn't look too 'ricer boy' with the silicone hoses!

Latest posts

Back