Ebay workshop manual

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Before you do that, wait for Dave to get involved in this thread. Dave and I both have manuals on disk that we'll send for the cost of postage. In fact, I organised a meet up at a pub in Maitland to hand them out and nobody was interested enough to show. Mine's for the D40 only, so I can't help you (which is why you need to wait for Dave).

I'll take the CDs with me when I go to Macquarie Woods on the June long weekend this year. Any D40 Salon pilots are welcome to come along and pick up a copy. I have 4 made, will have a burner with me, but might not have blanks - I'll see if I can organise a couple just in case.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I think DAVE might have gone away for the weekend cos I sent him a pm the other day and hes not got back to me yet. It cant hurt to ask the guy if it covers the ZD30so I fired an email to him anyway. I'm just amazed that I havent been able to find a free one online somewhere. When the wife's VIVA was 6 month old I found a full workshop manual easy peasy. Go figure

If the D22 has a US equivalent you'll find it online. The Frontier manual is all over the place on the net, you have to use your left hand mouse to view it through. The UK site ask for donations for their manuals which are pretty much the same as ours but there is the occasional site which has the manuals for free but they rarely last more than a day or so.

Hi I have a 1998 Navara, and need a workshop manual also, so if Dave does come back to you, I would be interested too......... Robbo The Sunshine coast..... poppysredtruck

Latest posts

Back