Al's ride

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
from what i can see, different side steps, nice pioneer stereo as standard, different stickers (which i have now removed) the 2 big roof rails are factory also, Sports bar is much different also. not sure the fabric is different but i might take a pic to ask other 2004 series II str have. I think thats about it. I've got couplertec, full uniden alarm system and tint added and 4 quality pioneer speakers replace stock and into rear. Was fully optioned up also, front fogs, twin airbags.

bullbar fitted

got the bullbar fitted, gonna do the snorkel next weekend. thinking about powercoating the roof rails and side steps black to match bullbar and snorkel

Last edited:
just a quick question re gap between bar and lights/flare/grill. measures 45mm on mine, though looking at pics of the tjm bar on other peoples it looks less. should mine be less? maybe the panel shop hasn't fitted correctly? are they easy to adjust up? i haven't been given the instructions that came with the bar. thanks guys

Hi Al,

I'd say your gap is a bit big looking at your pics. I have the factory alloy bar and the gap on mine is about 15mm.

Previous owner do a body lift? Or do NZ Navs come from factory with a mild body lift? Chances are the bar or mount tabs are slotted, that would make your life easy and points to a dopey panel shop.

i doubt it has a body lift, previous owner hardly went off-road as far as i can tell. I'll have a look this weekend when i wind up the torsion bars again after it dropped about 20mm from the weight. maybe all the holes are slotted and i can just loosen, lift and retighten.

roofrack back on (powdercoated), snorkel fitted, bullbar adjusted.

Last edited:
Thought i'd post a few shots of the engine bay

Last edited:
got given a load of care care things from my brother-in-law at christmas, ute got a whole makeover over the break! so the camera came out lol

i doubt it has a body lift, previous owner hardly went off-road as far as i can tell. I'll have a look this weekend when i wind up the torsion bars again after it dropped about 20mm from the weight. maybe all the holes are slotted and i can just loosen, lift and retighten.

hey buddy

i fitted an ironman bar to mine (but its d40 but same concept)...and the instructions advised allow 20mm gap...worst comes to worst u can get rubber seals (arb/tjm) that slip under the panel so it wont look as bad...

Bash Plates

Some pics of the protection underneath

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back