Al's ride

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey al, i just recieved the chip express, and im trying to figure out where the hell it plugs into. any chance you could send me a photo of where exaclty it plugs into as i cant seem to find the cable. cheers mate

ah dont worry mate, i opened my eyes and found it. just been a bit difficult to pull apart...did you have any dramas separating the original plug...?

drivers side of engine, dig around under here. Easier to move the hose that goes next to it out of the way to get your hands in easier.

edit: Yeah was a bit of a pain to unplug but i think i was just being a little gentle on it. I think it was just a matter of lifting the metal clip up that locks it in. oh yeah and the first time i plugged it in car wouldn't start, After undoing and reclipping it it was all good. Doesn't matter to me now as i'd never remove it lol

Last edited:
Hi mate, very nice rig and great informative thread :)

With the chip express, do you have any idea how it goes compared to say the chipit chip??

I'm in 2 minds which one to buy, your one seems really good quality and alot cheaper but from what I read most say chipit is the best out there.

Please tell me how good your chip really is and save me $600!!! Haha

Cheers
Michael

Latest posts

Back