Al's ride

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got a sheet metal shop to do it.... $25 which i think is great. 3mm galv, i know glav looks shit but its only gonna get chipped and it'll stop rust. They measured it all up and drilled holes. all i did was standed around then bolt it up.

Provent pics

limited room to put it..came up well though i think. 50cm drain hose drops down through grommet in guard to a ball bearing tap that can be drained when needed.

Last edited:
winch installed

Premier winch DV-9000 installed into TJM t15 steel bar a while ago, thought it was time to upload some pics. Cables through headlight hole. Hardest part of install was getting control box to sit right so you can plug in remote.

Last edited:
winch

Also wired up a isolation switch and in/out control in cab to save grabbing out remote every time.

Last edited:
Thanks, Glad i went with these 4 ribs , awesome tire in the wet compared to my old. Got caught in serious heavy rain on sunday on some country roads and it performed fantastic when i gave it a few tests and also cut through large puddles without any issues. I highly recommend them to anyone. Plus they look shit hot! In case anyone wants to know, got them for $315 each at Burleigh Town Tyre and Auto near stockland Burleigh. I bought 6 but price was same for only 4.

Jason you running 38 in yours on road? Fitters told me they don't like any higher. Just 38 front and back for black top no matter what load i carry.

Last edited:
Hi Alan

any chance you can send me some photos of the sliders mate.(clean ones if possible).would like to be able to put them up on my webpage if thats ok with you

dave

Hi Alan

any chance you can send me some photos of the sliders mate.(clean ones if possible).would like to be able to put them up on my webpage if thats ok with you

dave

Sure Dave, let me wash it. Been away on the Sunny Caost this weekend and am away next weekend also but will try to get time during the week. thanks for awesome job.

Hi Alan

dave

Anyone want great sliders at a really good price PM this guy 80lsy gq

Fitted a Long Range Automotive 120lt tank yesterday as i had a day spare. Thought it would only take a couple of hours....frig i was under it for 6 hours! bloody sore today from lighting the 45kg tank up while trying to get it to slide in when it has like 1-2mm gap around some crossmembers, etc. Then theres the matter of fitting hoses after i got it up as for the life of me i wasn't able to slide it up with every hoses done first. trust me i tried. quite a few angry words and at one stage i was sure it wasn't going to fit....till i got the grinder to the car. worse was i had drilled a hole in the old tank to empty so there was no turning back, and wanted it done before the wife was got home after work. what a mission. oh yeah then on the way to the servo it died and i then releasied there were still 2 hoses to connnect, and it was getting dark on the side of the road. anyway tank is very strong and well made. i recommend it, but more important i also remmend you have 2 people to install!

Some pics of the protection underneath

The bash plates look good with the recovery points.

Did the recovery points take much to fit?
I see you had to trim a bit out of the bash plate around the recovery points, was that all you had to modify to fit it all up?

audio update

Fitted a Philips CEM-3000 and a Pioneer TS-WX210A active subwoofer. What a difference they make. I was kinda sceptical about how good those all-in-one subwoofers were but i really couldn't be bothered fitting in a bigger custom box and also an amp. I'm not really into the doof doof type music but heck this thing sounds meaty and i was so very impressed. Having the bass fequencies added now has changed the sound so much. It was easy to install and the head unit has all the controls for the sub built in. I'm happy with the setup, and just have to hope the mrs never looks behind the rear set lol. I can just tell her the headunit wasall i had to change to get the better sound :D

Last edited:
New Wheels

16x8 mickey thompson classic II polished alloy in 0 offset... sweeeeet

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back