Nisswreck

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dion

Reaction score
I bought a set of four body mount brackets for a D21 Dual Cab 4x4 from Nisswreck last week. D21s are incredibly hard to find in wreckers or being wrecked on eBay, I guess because they're all still on the road, not like all those rolled D22s. :happy_smile: This mob seem to go through a few D21s and WD21s, I guess it's a specialty. They're in South Australia so I had to do it all remotely.

I called them up, and was put onto the guy in charge. He wasn't rushed and took the time to politely talk about what I wanted.
One point to Gryffindor.

He asked me to fax him a parts diagram for clarity and said he'd call me back. I got a call within twenty minutes.
Not even Telstra call you back, he did. Two points.

He quoted a price which was around market value (not ridiculously inflated like wreckers usually do) but said he couldn't be certain of the price of postage, and said they would do the job of removing the parts (angle grinder work) over the next two days. In the middle of the second day, I got a call to say the job was done and the parts would be mailed out the next day.
Three points.

Apparently the job took much longer than expected but they held fast to the quoted price without argument. It's an involved job to remove the brackets, lifting the tray and body and cutting brackets off the chassis, but they didn't throw it in the too-hard basket.
Four points.

The parts arrived within two days of posting and they're exactly what I asked for.
Five good points in total. This is unheard of from a car wrecker.

I don't know of anybody else's experiences with them but mine was all good. I'm trying not to sound like an advert but I can say they've won my return business. They're a credit to their industry, and it's nice to have somewhere decent to source used D21 parts from.

Sounds like you had a good run. I might have to get your guys name off of you, because when I called them a few months back, they took a week to get back to me with a price for a KA24, wich was $2500 with comp and wiring, I thought that was a bit rich so I haven't called them for anything else.

Did you read the post?

... and it should be obvious that they're a wrecker, but I can see your issue, the information isn't under sub headings.

There's no template for the reviews section, maybe one should be created?

Yes i read your post.

I gathered its a wrecker by reading your post,

and

I asked for details, where/what..ie: address, phone number, website.........

Did you not understand my question.

:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back