snorkel Prices

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jordo D22

Reaction score
what did you guys pay for your snorkell? I bought one from nissan the other day for $340 and just installed it myself. sound about the right price? thanks

yea thats bout average.
ARB sells safari $380 and labour $260

have u airtight tested it before trying it in water?

Not yet I siliconed up all the new pipe work but still have to pull apart the rest of the gear cause I know it leaks. But also considering a 80 series airbox as one of the fellas did earlier, would have to be better airflow and more room for other gear.

I Have ordered a genuine Nissan one too, How is it to fit? Difficult?

Thanks
Greg

pretty easy just follow the instructions take your time and you cant go wrong. read through the whole manual before you start anything aswell.

what did you guys pay for your snorkell? I bought one from nissan the other day for $340 and just installed it myself. sound about the right price? thanks

hey mate which nissan dealer did u get that price from? i got quoted $450 for a genuine one n that was just supply.

Hellhound i got it from redcliffe village motors,
and nathan i just bought one from glenfords at brendale for about $35 i think, 92mm was the closest i could get to the 90mm specs. nice and sharp!!

Guy's i got my snorkle off e bay, a seller had put one on for the first time and i had won it for 190 dollors came with all the gear and looks good fitted.Now he has them for 250 starting and 299 buy it now, but what i did to join the snorkle to the air box was used a 3 " rubber flex hose from the snorkle and a 2" rubber flex hose to the air box withe a step down in the middle of the hose's.My question is how would you test to see that's it water safe.

See if you can stall the motor by blocking the snorkel head off with a rag or something..

Dave.

I got quoted by local supplier $460 for genuine (supply only) or $700 from ARB (supply only) got one from the coast delivered quicker than the local bloke for $390, just like to thank Mr Nissan for putting the gussets in between the inner and outer guards for all of the missing skin off my hands this week :s

Latest posts

Back