Side Awning

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ant

Reaction score
Hey all, looking at getting a roll out type awning for the nav at some stage but im just trying to work out how they mount. I know they attach to roof racks, but mine has a canopy so would i need some sort or roof rack or cross bar on the canopy to mount to or would it be fine with just two mounting points on standard roof racks? Any pics of your D22s with awnings would be great too.

Cheers,
Ant.

I think you will need to attach to just cabin or just canopy, isn't there two much flex between the two to cross-connect?

Or eBay for cheaper. The only one I have seen out for show is the arb one and. ur looks pretty neat add only ?295 for it plus the brackets.

I'm saving up for the foxwing, a mates got one, very impressive, $hits all over my standard roll out one.

Bad news about the foxwing Its been discontinued but Rhino will have a replacement out in the next month or two

Australian made awning

If you want a good AUSTRALIAN MADE awning rather than a Chinese (ARB - Ironman) one try:
http://www.danbricanvas.com/
I recently purchased one from Dan and am happy with it. Sorry no photos; check his web page there are a few there.
These are not the cheapest around, but he is not working for Chinese wages either, and the price is IMO very reasonable. Service was excellent and delivery prompt - only 4 days from order till it arrived on my door.
He will custom make to the size you want. As mine is attached to an ARB roof rack and I did not want it overhanging front or rear it is 1800 wide and rolls out 2500.
About $350 + delivery which was around $28 from Qld to Vic.

BUY AUSTRALIAN MADE

Last edited:
Bad news about the foxwing Its been discontinued but Rhino will have a replacement out in the next month or two

I bought a Foxwing yesterday, could be old stock?. It has written on the side Rhino foxwing, It looks exactly the same as my mates.

Latest posts

Back