Suspension lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merchant

Reaction score
Hi all,

I purchased a new auto Navara Duel Cab today and plan on installing a 2"suspension lift on when it arrives. I'm mainly looking for comfort but will be towing a 1T camper trailer and have a canopy on the back so i'm looking for something that will handle the weight over long trips.

On the front i only have a nudge bar at this stage but will be upgrading to a steel winch bar in the future.

I'm looking at types and suggestions as i don't know much about suspension at all.

Thanks in advance.

G'day, with your suspension, you have 2 options, go for load carrying rear springs which will give you lift and the strength for towing the camper trailer, but will ride a little harsher when unladen, or go for a comfort setup in the rear end with air bags, which will allow you to have comfort while unloaded, but the ability to carry the camper trailer when the need arises.

Hey Dave which bilsteins did you get - and what springs if any did you complement them with?

Did you lift 2" at the same time?

I think this is where Rudds money might go

Hey mate. Haven't changed the springs yet.

I have the part numbers on a reciept which I will have to find.

The shocks are 2 inches longer, but standard height atm.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back