anyone heard of Insa Turbo Tyres???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
hey fellas ive just been cruising ebay at tyres and wheels rims etc..ive come across this brand Insa Turbo and they seem to do some alrite looking tires... has anyone used them if so did u have any issues with them etc??? im just looking for a set of off road tires to stick on some d22 rims i have lying around so im not ruining my road tires

they do few types of tires just differnet tread patterns:

Special Track - looks to me as te most aggressive tire m/t
Traction Track - agressive m/t
Sahara - m/t or a/t
Ranger - a/t
Dakar - m/t
Mountain - Least agressive prob more a/t

thanks
RustyNav09

Just reading up on them now, made in Spain, remoulded, just came into Australia so you'll be a pioneer if you buy them. If they are cheap enough I'd give them ago as a set of mud bash/donut tyres.

prob made in same factory. In same mould, then they add different details on it later

im pretty confident on giving them a go. ive been on there main website and read lil more bout them... only thing to choose now is the tire...im either going for the Dakar (80%OFF,30%On) or Traction Track (70%Off,30%On) anyone give me an idea???

My understanding is a remould includes a new tread and side wall right to the bead. A recap is just a new tread area?

Never heard of them, but I tend to stick with what I know.

Tyres I run Coopers, TV's etc Panasonic only.

Dave.

yeh retreads wouldnt last as long then. maybe cheaper, but wont last as long as your normal new tyre.

but being a remoulded tyre would that not men that it has been meltd down and reconstructed??? which means its liek a new tire

I have been looking at them for a few months now, and I plan on getting a set in a month or so, I have $500 saved so far and can't wait to get a set of muddies.

this is the quote i got from the ebay dude, same price for the Dakar style tires

shipping is $90, so $889 for 4 x Traction
Tracks in 265/75/R16. The traction track are about 10mm taller and
have deeper tread compared to the Dakar. They have a broader tread area
and a squarish shoulder to them. They still bite
well off road.

I ended up getting the 235/85/16 (32") in the Sahara pattern. I have been out a few times with them and they are great. I have been keeping up with guys in GQ Patrols running 35" Simex Centerpedes, and they are blown away with how good they are. I have done mud and dirt and rocks and they are excellent on all, a few minor cuts on the tread face but I am surprised that I have not ripped off any of the tread lugs with the hard time I gave them last time I went out.

I ended up going down to collect them from the guy in Melbourne and he did them for $720

Hey equipt, just wanted to quiz you a little as I think I'm about to follow in your footsteps,I'm looking at a set of the traction track. I was wondering do you run them all the time or do you have another set or around town, Did you get any info on wall thickness? I am on a strict budget and you sound really happy with them.

Latest posts

Back