hello

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddead

Reaction score
Hi, im callum i own a 04 d22 str. I bought it about 6 months ago stock as rock.
so far ive put a TJM steel bullbar with lightforce genisis HID's on it and a airtec snorkel also have a oricom uhf. ive got a tjm underbody protection waiting to be bolted on and a heap more things im just wait for the finaces for.
my plans include 2" lift, set of decent off-road tyres (currently has highway tyres on it) dual battery system, turbo timer and a winch. my mate has a 12000lb ridge ryder (super cheap auto brand) winch sitting around still in the box do you think its worth throwing it in or am i going to have to pull it out after 3months cause its wrecked?
Anyway i live about 30mins north of newcastle and bout 10mins through bush tracks to stockton sand dunes, needless to say this is where i do the magority of my 4wd'ing.
i look forward to browsing through the forums and getting to know everyone and learn a few things about my 4wd :).

Welcome aboard.

That's an impressive list of mods - but I'd be inserting an intercooler way up high on that list of things to do (not for performance gains, rather protection from potential turbo failure).

As for the winch - couldn't hurt to try it.

Welcome to the forum mate.. Keep an eye on the Newcastle thread as we get together every so often for a run

Welcome to the forum.

If you're getting the winch for free, what's there to lose?

I have an Aldi winch on my bar and it's been used with success 3 times now. The Tigerz brand has a better reputation so you'd have to think your chances aren't bad!

G, day Callum,

Welcome aboard,fear no beer. If you attend any of the Navara outings or musters over the next few years, please remember, the only stick you should have in your hand is "Low range" .

PS, enjoy the forum mate!

Regards,

RLI
:rambo:

Latest posts

Back