anyone heard of Insa Turbo Tyres???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I am stoked with them, the wall seems quite thick to me, I run them on about 15lb out the bush and they bag out quite nicely, I have not got any cuts on the side walls at all yet.

I run a set of 30" Micky Thomson 5 Rib ATZ for around town, not because I am worried about the life of the Insa's just because of fuel economy and the amount of low down power you lose with the 32"s. Saying that I just put mine back on today so I can have a bit of a play tomorrow and for when I head away on my next decent trip in 3 weeks.

Give the guy selling them a call if you need any real info, I think his name is Andrew and his number is 0419 394 972. Its on the logo on the e-bay store home page.
Good luck with them and let me know how you go.

Thanks mate, I have emailed him this morning for a quote for 6 tyres and kings steel rims... I will keep you up to date.

"They are remoulds which means a used tyre is
quality tested and new rubber is moulded on from
bead right round to the other bead. "
The bloke emailed me, pretty informative, sent me more info if anyone wants it. Not for me though, I'm finding that cheap tyres are cheap tyres, but yeah could be a good off road only option.

Emailed the guy tonight for prices with rims, and realized that i basically drive past his warehouse on my way to work. I have also noticed his 100 series cruiser getting around near my work.

Going out tomorrow morning already wishing i had some muddies

Picking up a set of 265/75R16 Special track on 16x8" Dynamic black rims on friday and heading to wombat on sunday can't wait

Insa tyres personal review.

Haven't got them myself yet but a mate fitted them onto his LR Defender purely for play in which I was the passenger a few weeks ago. And the tyres were great. We were tackling steep muddy tracks around Noojee here in Victoria, after heavy overnight rains but Insa turbo tyres never failed.
And I'm talking about extremely slippery tracks which even the trail bike riders had a hard time with. They worked heaps better than we both expected, but I must add they were also brand new so how they hold up over time remains to be seen. Sorry but I can't remember which type of Insa tyres were fitted but they were a very aggressive stud pattern. I'll definitely consider getting a set for my Navara purely for play of course.

Any other news on how the insa turbos are going? I emailed Andrew bout prices on black king 16x8 rims with Dakar 265/75 tires and he quoted $1600 delivered to door. Couple hundred cheaper then maxxis bighorns on same rims.

I have had my Sahara 235/85/R16 on for some time now, I have been running them for the last 2 months strait as I have been doing a bit of 4wding just about every weekend and they have been going great guns.
I have probably clocked up about 5000-6000km since I got them last year with some fairly hard 4wding on rocks and slate hills, a bit of mud and plenty of dusty tracks.
There are a few small cuts on some of the tread blocks but nothing too serious that I am concerned about, And I have not treated them the best either, I had to drive back from Avoca to Ballarat (about 70km) running only 17lb in them as my air compressor had s**t itself a few weeks ago and I have not noticed any de-lamination yet. LOL.

Didnt you see the compressor at the avoca shell pat. Thats where I pumped my tyres up after that trip.

Forget that, just realised you left late at night

Went out today with the special track, couldn't fault the tyres one bit!! awesome grip but did not get me through a big boghole. But i bit off more than i could chew the muddy water was over the bonnet and in the front footwells haha

Went out today with the special track, couldn't fault the tyres one bit!! awesome grip but did not get me through a big boghole. But i bit off more than i could chew the muddy water was over the bonnet and in the front footwells haha

LOL, you where probably diffing out if it was that deep you would struggle in any truck by the sounds.

Latest posts

Back