ironman bullbar replacment fog lights?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brendan

Reaction score
anyone know where to get replacment fog lights to suit an ironman bullbar? are they all a universal thing?

not to sure but im having problems wiring mine up can any one help me out the white and brown wire that comes off the switch im not sure where its ment to go ? cheerz

they should be fairly universal i'd say. the arb bars look like they take the same size lights, but i can't recall what size they are. i vaguely recall them being 4". if you can find lights the same size you can probably use the mounting bracket off the current lights.

as for the wire, what other colours have you got? you should have probably one wire coming into your switch from either the parking light circuit or high beam circuit, depending on if you want to use them as fog lights or driving lights.

from the other side of the switch you should have a wire going out to pin 85 of a relay. Pin 86 is teh relay ground. Pin 30 is +12v fused input (20a fuse should be plenty, from battery generally) and pin 87 and 87a (if you want to use a 5 pin relay) go to the lights in the bullbar.

I don't know what colour the wires are and they may differ between batches, which wouldn't surprise me, but that's basically the easiest way to wire them up. the fog light setup will let you turn them on when the parking lights and headlights are on. and the driving light setup will only let them come on when you have the high beams on, providing the switch is turned on of course...

slighty off topic, but any chance either of you guys could throw up a couple of pics? i have been thinking of getting one of these for mine, but can't find any pictures of one on a d22.

Ironman Bar

The fogs on mine are 100 mm (4")
The only thing you need to have is the correct mounting points or at least one that can easily be adapted
If you take the fog and blinker shroud off (3 bolt very easy) you will see what I mean.
The fogs and blinkers do need to be replaced for a better quality.
They don't stand up to the bush very well

First post guys = cheers

Latest posts

Back