Should diamonds be kept for cutting tools ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should diamonds be kept for cutting tools.

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Undecided as the Mrs is next to me.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
Yep definitely, I am lucky enough to have a wife who doesn't wear any jewelry, I didn't even have to buy her a wedding ring! You only have to count the jewelers shops in any Westfield to see how overpriced that crap is. They do make great cutting tools though! Lol

Thats a no brainer - diamonds are a finite resource as we all know and therefore should be saved for useful purposes!

Although thinking about it my parents have been robbed twice by someone (most likely the same person) who used a diamond tipped cutting tool to cut the glass out of a large french door!

Last edited:
i say no. wait, wait hear me out.....

there needs to be something that is a last resort as a "get out of jail" card. if that means shelling out on a bit of stone so be it. all other use of it should probably be reserved for cutting tools but it does have it's non-hardware uses.

absolutely !

diamonds should be left for drills and saw blades.
something like 90-95% of people can't tell the difference between a real diamond and a fake.
also gold etc should be left for electrical connectors!

the whole industries revolve around consumer hype and salesman bullsh*t.

One day I might find a normal chick, then Ill look into it.

Come on Squeak, lets hear what you think.

Dave.

makes great cuttung blades. i dont have to worry bout big rocks on shiney rings as i live at home andd dont have a missus at the moment

i say no. wait, wait hear me out.....

there needs to be something that is a last resort as a "get out of jail" card. if that means shelling out on a bit of stone so be it. all other use of it should probably be reserved for cutting tools but it does have it's non-hardware uses.

Interesting, although I would put it out there that any relationship "faux pas" that can't be solved by flowers and a nice dinner is too far gone to bother spending thousands on a rock, although having said that a rock is cheaper than a divorce I guess...

one could also argue,

if they did'nt have that thingy between their legs, we'd throw the "ROCKS" at them.

I agree with Will, for me the no brainer comes into it at birthday and chrissie when I can just walk into a jeweler and find something with a diamond in it and know the present will work well enough to either get me out of the shit or ensure my next present is something I want.

So what if they are overpriced, what in this world isn't, with so many retailers working such high profit margins everything is overpriced unless you can get it at mates rates so spending a little extra on the missus to ensure you get that new welder or new tv when you want it is money well spent

This was set up as a shit stir thread to get the girls to bite and get them involved.

Dave.

It obviously worked, I don't think any of the replies were from females were they?

Besides if the girls start replying there might be a few guys getting narky because their missus are demanding diamonds for presents.

i'm sitting beside the MRS waiting for the dead rubber cricket to start - so i HAD to choose the diplomatic answer ...

BUT

i'm with Krafty on this one. I'f i'm in the SH|T, a trip via the expensive shop usually solves some of my problems - at least for a little while.

They never forget forever but certain items make them forget for a period of time.

Hi Missus Woody (that doesn't quite sound right)

They never forget forever but certain items make them forget for a period of time.

Fark you guys..

its costs far less on your pocket AND one's sanity to stay single, get a hooker once in a while, than essentially paying for a life of misery with the same woman.

Latest posts

Back